Does this sound familiar to you?
- I don’t have much energy and feel exhausted by the end of the day
- I just cant seem to loose those few pounds
- my doctor puts me on medications but i really don’t want to take it for the rest of my life
- I’m beginning to look older than i should
- those aches and pains wont go w=away. i think i’ll just have to live with them
- I cant eat food like i used to, i always feel bloated
If any of those sound familiar to you, We’ve got good news for you!
You DON’T have to live with it! In our office we have successfully treated many conditions, from fatigue to patients who came to see us as a last resort. We’ve had patients carried in and less than an hour later walk out. I bet you’ve never experienced the care and results we offer!
We will work with you and tailor an approach that is specific to your needs, whether you want to :
- Get out pain
- Feel better
- Start getting healthier, fitter or more flexible
- Have your body function the best it can, and maintain it that way
- Achieve optimal health (whatever that is for you)
For over 120 years, chiropractors have believed in the innate healing abilities of the human body. Our focus at Rockland Spine and Wellness is to help you to discover the underlying causes of your health issues. Here we will focus on 3 main areas that often cause health problems.
Repetitive movements, heavy workloads, too much sitting, accidents and injuries all contribute to the health of your spine.
What are you putting into your body? Are you deficient in any vitamins or minerals, or eating too much of the wrong things?
Mental & Emotional Stress:
Do you feel overwhelmed by work, life or family commitments? Do you have strategies to deal with these issues?
The Role of a Chiropractor
Chiropractors undertake 8 years of university study to be able to diagnose and treat a vast array of musculoskeletal problems, like neck pain, headaches, back pain and sciatica.Chiropractors specialize in the spine — how it moves and functions, because the spine covers and protects our nervous system, which is the master control system of the body.
Chiropractors believe that when we have misaligned vertebrae in the spine, this can cause pain, stiffness and other symptoms, but it can also affect the flow of information along the nerves. Without proper nerve supply, your health and wellbeing may become compromised.
These spinal misalignments are often caused by an accumulation of stress on the body, creating tension that the body stores. To really get to the cause of your symptoms, it is vital to look at what physical, chemical and emotional stressors you have in your life.